Card FAQs

My physical card is not working
If your card has stopped working, please confirm the following: You have activated it in the app when you first received it.  You have enabled the Car...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:01 AM
Freezing my card
You can freeze your card at any time should you suspect it has been lost or stolen or you simply are not using it. From the app select 'cards' and t...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 12:31 PM
My virtual card is not working
If your virtual card has been rejected by a merchant, please check that the virtual card is not frozen in the moneybase app and that you have sufficient fun...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 12:31 PM
My contactless is not working
If your contactless card is not working please follow these steps: Ensure the terminal you are paying at supports contactless payments Check that you ...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 12:32 PM
I want to change my card PIN number
To view you existing PIN simply open the app and click on cards to get started. If you wish to change your CARD pin, this needs to be done at an ATM sin...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 12:35 PM
My card has been lost or stolen
If you notice that your card has been lost or stolen you can freeze the card immediately through the Moneybase app. This will ensure your money is protected...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 12:39 PM
My card has been compromised
If you suspect that your card has been used without your permission, please freeze the card immediately from the Cards section of the Moneybase app to prote...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:06 AM
My card has been swallowed by an ATM
If your card has been taken by an ATM you can freeze the card from within the 'Cards' section of the Moneybase app.  You will then be able to or...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:09 AM
My card is due to expire
You'll find your card expiration date on your physical card and in the Moneybase app. You can order a replacement card up to 28 days before your card ex...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 1:17 PM