If your contactless card is not working please follow these steps:
- Ensure the terminal you are paying at supports contactless payments
- Check that you have enabled contactless payments in the app
- You have not passed the daily contactless limit and instead, pay via the "Chip and pin"
- If your card is new, you will need to make an in-store payment with the card via the "chip and pin" before contactless is enabled.
- If your card has been damaged or worn out, you can order a replacement card from the Moneybase app.