Card Wallets

Apple Pay, GPay, Garmin Pay, Mi Pay

Do you support Google Pay?
Google Pay is a fast, simple way to pay on sites, in app, and in stores using the cards saved to the user's Google Wallet, which is now compatible with ...
Mon, 17 Jul, 2023 at 4:53 PM
Do you support Apple Pay?
 We are happy to inform you that Moneybase users are now able to use their cards with Apple Pay.  Moneybase cardholders can now check out easier...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:09 AM
Can I use Moneybase on all Apple devices?
Using Apple Pay is simple, and it works with the devices you use every day.  All the benefits of your Moneybase Card can be enjoyed with Apple Pay on iP...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:13 AM
Is using Apple Pay secure?
Paying in stores, apps, and on the web has never been easier, safer, or more private.  When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:15 AM
Is my transaction data stored when using Apple Pay?
Apple does not keep transaction information that can be tied back to you, ensuring all purchases are private and secure. 
Mon, 17 Jul, 2023 at 3:57 PM
Can I set up Apple Pay directly from the Moneybase app?
Yes, we have made it easier for you to add your Moneybase Card to your Apple Wallet directly from the app without having to input your card details.  Simpl...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:18 AM
How do I set up Apple Pay on my Apple device?
We have made it easier for you to set Apple Pay up directly from the Moneybase app.  Simply follow the instructions here.  You may also add your Moneyb...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:18 AM
Do you support Garmin Connect?
We are pleased to announce that Moneybase supports Garmin Connect.  You may add your Moneybase card to pay via contactless directly from your wearabl...
Tue, 18 Jul, 2023 at 9:19 AM