Onboarding

Downloading the Moneybase app
You can download our app directly from the Google Play or Apple Store. Our app is available for both Apple iPhones and Android.  Moneybase Invest is...
Sat, 10 Sep, 2022 at 8:14 AM
Who is eligible to open a Moneybase account
Moneybase is open to both individuals and companies as follows. The Moneybase app will guide you through on-boarding and is simple and easy to setup. T...
Wed, 10 Jan, 2024 at 7:22 PM
How can I verify my source of funds or source of wealth
In certain circumstances we might ask you for more information about a transaction or about your source of wealth.  You can easily complete this one time e...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 10:50 PM
What age do I need to be?
You need to be at least 18 years of age to be able to create an account with Moneybase.  During the on-boarding process you will be asked for a valid id...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 9:51 PM
I’m unable to verify my identity
If you have uploaded an identification document and are waiting for the results, please note that it can take anywhere from 5 minutes and 24 hours or more t...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 10:51 PM
Do you offer joint accounts?
If you would like to setup a joint account you can contact our customer care who will set this up for you. We are aiming to support opening of joint acc...
Thu, 25 Apr, 2024 at 12:42 PM
I want to close my moneybase account
We do not charge you to keep an account open that is not in use. We do not advise closing your Moneybase account, as this can take a while to set up a new o...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 10:53 PM