FAQ

How do I open an account?
You can download our Moneybase app directly from the Google Play or Apple Store. Our app is available for both Apple iPhones and Android.  Moneybase...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:35 AM
Extended hours trading pre and post market
Extended Hours trading functionality (Pre/Post Market Trading), is available on the Moneybase Invest app and web platform. Moneybase customers can buy a...
Thu, 18 Aug, 2022 at 8:56 PM
Can I have a joint account?
Yes! Kindly note that by default, accounts are set up as individual accounts. A joint account can be opened through our customer care team. You can  ope...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2022 at 12:13 PM
Is my money secure?
Our platform uses the latest technology to ensure a secure experience. Calamatta Cuschieri is the largest financial services company in Malta. The compa...
Thu, 23 May, 2019 at 1:49 PM
What currencies can I open?
Our clients can open an account in any currency they wish. By default we open 3 currency accounts, Euro, US Dollar and the British Pound (GBP). Other curren...
Wed, 13 Feb, 2019 at 12:47 PM
How do I fund my account?
To fund your account simply send a bank transfer to your IBAN that can be found in app. There are no charges for incoming transfers. Alternatively y...
Sun, 24 Apr, 2022 at 11:43 AM
Minimum deposit
There is no minimum initial deposit required when opening a Moneybase account. 
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:39 AM
Is it possible to have more than one bank account linked to my Moneybase Invest account?
When opening your account, you will be asked to input the bank details for the account you will fund your account through.  You may add as many addition...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:47 AM
How can I receive interest?
You can choose to receive interest directly into your Moneybase account with us or to another personal bank account of your choice.  Interest received i...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:53 AM
Pricing
You can find all information about pricing here: Explore Moneybase Invest's pricing on popular instruments & withdrawals 
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:55 AM