FAQ

Trading
As an online client, you are provided with access to a support desk and the trading desk via phone on +356 2568 8888, live chat and via email on support@mon...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:57 AM
Transfer of investments to Moneybase Invest
The process of transferring investments is fairly straightforward. If you would like to transfer investments to your account with Moneybase Invest, please c...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 10:58 AM
How can I unlock my account if I enter the password or username incorrectly?
If you would like to reset your password, kindly access the Moneybase app or the platform via this link: Moneybase Click on Login, enter your mobile ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:15 AM
W8BEN
W-8BEN – This document should be completed by all Non-US persons wishing to invest in investments that are US domiciled. W-8BEN-E (corporate) – This docu...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:30 AM
Order Status
If you have placed an order on Moneybase Invest and would like to understand the status next to your order, please find our guide below: Pending -  Ord...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:30 AM
Order Types
When you place an order according to market, your order will be executed according to the current market price.  When setting a limit for buying orders,...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:32 AM
Type of Accounts
You can open two different types of accounts with us, Moneybase Invest account or Advisory account.  A Moneybase Invest account is one that you will man...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:34 AM
Certificated Holdings
In order to sell your certificated holdings, you have two options.  You can either just send us a copy of your MSE Statement. We will then add your holdings...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 11:36 AM