Using Moneybase Invest

How to use Moneybase invest

How can I make a withdrawal?
To make a withdrawal login on Moneybase Invest and click on Transfer. Select the currency Wallet, and the Beneficiary, then enter the amount you wish to wit...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 12:14 PM
How can I raise/modify an order?
Mobile platform You can submit a new order by clicking on the order section. You will then be prompted to type the name of the instrument you would like to...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 12:26 PM
How do I reset my passcode?
You can request a new passcode by clicking on the ‘Reset passcode’ button in the login screen. You will be able to reset the passcode securely easily by fol...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 12:30 PM
How can I download/print a copy of my statement?
To access your statement at any time, kindly log in to the desktop platform or mobile app, click on Reports, select Cash Statement, then select the wallet, ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 12:38 PM
Where can I download my contract note
Your contract notes arrive straight to your registered email once an order is executed. You may also request an additional copy by contacting our customer ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 12:39 PM
Setting up your watch list
You can add an instrument by clicking on Watchlist from the home screen, found in the Investments section on the left hand side of your screen.  ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 1:09 PM
Setting up a price alert
The price alert function enables you to be notified when an instrument reaches a particular price. To set a price alert, click on ‘price alerts’. ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 1:15 PM
Adding a bank account
You can add your personal bank accounts as well as add multiple beneficiaries to transfer money to.  Click on Transfer and select the Wallet of the requ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 1:23 PM
Converting FX - Foreign Currency Exchange
Once logged on into the Moneybase Invest platform, you will find the exchange screen from the home menu by clicking on Exchange button,  as below: ...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 1:27 PM
How to generate reports
You can now generate reports on Moneybase by going to the reports screen on the menu bar as below: Here you can select which report you wi...
Fri, 22 Mar, 2024 at 1:30 PM